What is Kratix?
Kratix is a framework used by platform teams to build the custom platforms tailored to their organisation.
Want to see Kratix in action?
Check out a video overview of our product:
Using Kratix to build your platform you can:
- use GitOps workflow with Flux and familiar Kubernetes-native constructs.
- co-create capabilities by providing a clear contract between application and platform teams through the definition and creation of “Promises”. Learn more about Kratix Promises here.
- create a flexible platform with your paved paths as Promises.
- evolve your platform easily as your business needs change.
- start small on a laptop and expand to multi-team, multi-cluster, multi-region, and multi-cloud with a consistent API everywhere.
Providing a Kratix-built platform allows your users to:
- discover available services that are already fit-for-purpose.
- consume services on demand using standard Kubernetes APIs.
- move focus away from infrastructure toward adding product value.
Guides: Jump right in
Follow our handy guides to get started on the basics as quickly as possible: